But we also have our own criteria for quality: The ESI Standard.
It derives from our long history producing safety-critical parts for automotive customers. They demand a disciplined PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) approach to ensure strict compliance to their requirements.
It includes Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), a ten-step team approach that helps pinpoint and design out potential failures. It’s an action plan for the most direct solutions, minimizing cost and reducing time and labor. FMEA can eliminate 85% of problems before they happen.
We incorporate proven techniques, such as dual launch netting, to ensure production processes are stable before we launch them full-scale. Rigorous inspection—through both high technology and the Six Sigma Black Belt Trained QA personnel in our Quality Lab—enables us to produce millions of parts with negligible defect rates.
We plan ahead to keep the promise of on-time delivery. Through highly refined computer systems for Materials Requirement Planning, tailored for each project, we’re able to get a head start on ship-to-stock success.
Our customers judge our work with monthly report cards. We’re happy to share them with you—just ask. Ultimately, you set The ESI Standard.
- IATF 16949:2016 Certified
- Lean Manufacturing Techniques Implemented
- Latest in Fully Calibrated Inspection Equipment
- Latest in SPC and Gage R&R Software
- Six Sigma Black Belt Trained QA Personnel
- Manufacturing Capabilities in Low-Cost Countries
- Full PPAP Documentation as Required
- All Finished Goods Bar Coded