The New ESI: Check Out Our New Website’s CapabilitiesLeave a Comment
We are excited to announce the launch of our newly redesigned company website.
The dynamic new website creates an interactive user experience to share details about ESI’s technology, the company’s tools and capabilities, and the benefits of working with ESI.
Among a number of new features, some of the biggest highlights include:
- — Blog – In addition to regular web page content, ESI’s new site includes a separate blogging platform to showcase trending topics in the industry and share insights on the latest manufacturing news.
- — Streamlined Navigation – The clean, minimalistic layout facilitates user experience with easily navigable pages and links. From the blog and social media channels to the resource library and an emergency hotline, all of ESI’s content is now available in one convenient place.
- — Case Studies – Visit the new case studies section to read about ESI’s past success working on fail-safe application projects in the automotive, aerospace, medical, and energy industries.
- — Resource Library – Featuring materials such as free, downloadable guides and video demonstrations, the resource library offers a preview of ESI’s equipment and capabilities.
- — Updated Information about Technology and Tactics – The new site highlights ESI’s technological advancements developed to meet precise industry specifications, including an automated assembly machine that uses advanced vision technology to simultaneously inspect every part for ten criteria.
Engineering Specialties, Inc. is an IATF 16949:2016 certified, Six Sigma Black-Belt-trained manufacturer with the continual goal of improving technology to reduce costs for customers, and has provided clients with safety-critical parts for nearly three decades.
For more information about Engineering Specialties, Inc. and its advanced manufacturing capabilities, visit the new website today.